Centrifugal filters are widely used on Diesel / Gas engines for effective and inline bypass oil filtration to remove sub-micron contamination from lubricating oil with a centrifugal force 2000 times greater than gravity.
MPI delivers MP-200AD/ 600AD type centrifugal filters. The centrifuge has an impulse turbine for primary torque generation and a reaction turbine provides a secondary driving force.
The filter bowl can reach speeds of up to 4000RPM at an oil pressure of 2bar – 2.5bar.
Benefits of Augmented Drive (AD)
- Inline continuous oil cleaning
- Enhanced bearing life
- The increased period between oil changes
- Effective oil cleaning at low oil pressures
- Inbuilt bypass valve enables cleaning of the centrifuge without engine stoppage
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Great value for money
MPI delivers OE Spares for below listed engine models ;
Request a quote online. MPI representative will get in touch with you soon.
Marine Power International FZC
Q4/070, S.A.I.F. Zone,
P.O. Box: 9309, Sharjah, U.A.E.
Ph. +971-6-557 9130
Fax +971-6-557 9137
MPI (SG) PTE LTD
156A Gul Circle,